- ½ cup warm water
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 5 eggs
- 2 ½ cups milk of choice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 10 slices bread, cut into cubes
- 8 ounces raspberries
- 8 ounces blackberries
- 10 strawberries, trimmed and sliced
- 8 ounces blueberries
- Greek yogurt
- Maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F.
- In a large bowl whisk together warm water and honey. Add eggs, milk, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and salt. Whisk.
- Place bread cubes into a well-greased pan.
- Pour the egg mixture over the bread cubes and submerge all of the bread cubes. Let soak for 20 minutes.
- Arrange the fruit on top.
- Bake for approximately 1 hour.
- Serve with yogurt and maple syrup.