- 1/2 pound uncooked medium pasta shells
- 1-5 ounce can fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 1-10 ounce can enchilada sauce
- 2 cups water
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1-15 ounce can black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1-11 ounce can whole kernel sweet corn, drained
- 2 cups finely chopped deli rotisserie chicken
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 avocado, slice
- In 4-quart saucepan, mix pasta, tomatoes, enchilada sauce, water, and chili powder. Heat to boiling over high heat; reduce heat. Simmer uncovered 14 to 16 minutes, stirring frequently, until pasta is tender; do not drain.
- Stir in beans, corn and chicken; return to simmering. Cook 2 minutes longer to combine flavors. Remove from heat; stir in cheese.
- Top with avocado.