Sweet and Sour Tofu with Edamame Noodles
- 1 block of firm tofu
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and sliced
- Handful green beans, trimmed and helved
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 cup edamame noodles, cooked
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Cook the noodles according to the package directions.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the tofu, cook until browned on each side.
- Add soy sauce, sesame oil, chilli, red peppers, and green beans and cook until everything is soften, 4 to 6 minutes.
- Serve over noodles.
- Garnish with sesame seeds.