- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 red chilli, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 1-14.5 ounce can coconut milk
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- Handful green beans, trimmed and helved
- 1-14.5 ounce can chickpeas, drained
- 1 lime, juiced
- Brown rice or quinoa, cooked
- Heat olive oil in a large frying pan and fry the onion for about 5 minutes until soft.
- Add crushed garlic and half the chilli and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in the Thai red curry paste, coconut milk and ½ cup of water and bring to a boil.
- Add sweet potatoes, reduce heat to a simmer and cook uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Add green beans and chickpeas and cook for 5-10 minutes until the sweet potatoes and beans are tender.
- Add the lime juice and stir.
- Serve over quinoa or rice.