- 2 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup cayenne pepper sauce (such as Frank’s)
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 packet ranch seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 12 slider buns, for serving
- Red cabbage, for serving
- Ranch dressing, for serving
- Salt & pepper
- Place chicken in crock pot. Add hot sauce, chicken broth, Ranch mix, and brown sugar and toss to coat.
- Cook on high, stirring occasionally, for 4 hours.
- Remove chicken, shred with fork, then return to the slow cooker to coat in sauce.
- Add to slider buns and top with red cabbage and a drizzle of Ranch.