- 1 pound lean cut steak, sliced
- 4 bell peppers (green, red, orange & yellow), sliced
- 1 red onion
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- Pinch of cayenne
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 head of bib lettuce
- Salt & pepper
- Low-fat cheddar cheese
- Homemade guacamole, look on my blog for recipe
- Slice steak into thin strips and season with salt & pepper. Sauté up until browned evenly. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Thinly slice the bell peppers, red onion and finely chop garlic cloves. Sauté in 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil.
Add steak to pan with peppers. Season with lime juice, cumin, chili powder and cayenne pepper. Stir to combine.
Top piece of lettuce with steak and pepper mix.
- Garnish with cheese and guacamole.