- 2 teaspoons sesame oil, divided
- 1 pound chicken cutlets, trimmed
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 large peppers (Doesn’t matter color), sliced
- 1/4 cup light coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Heat a wok or large skillet over high heat. Add 1 teaspoon oil. Add chicken; cook 1 minute on each side. Remove chicken from pan; cut into thin slices. Add broccoli, cauliflower, and peppers to pan; stir-fry 4 minutes or until vegetables are lightly browned.
- Reduce heat to medium-high. Combine remaining 1 teaspoon oil, coconut milk, low-sodium soy sauce, peanut butter, sriracha, lime juice, ground ginger, and ground cumin in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add chicken and coconut milk mixture to pan; cook 30 seconds.