- 1 cup quinoa
- 1-10-ounce can mild enchilada sauce
- 1-4.5-ounce can chopped green chiles, drained
- 1/2 cup corn kernels, frozen, canned or roasted
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 avocado, halved, seeded, peeled and diced
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- Salt & pepper
- In a large saucepan of 2 cups water, cook quinoa according to package instructions.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly oil or spray an 8×8 baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine quinoa, enchilada sauce, green chiles, corn, black beans, cumin and chili powder. Stir in 1/2 cup cheddar cheese and 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Spread quinoa mixture into the prepared baking dish. Top with remaining cheeses. Place into oven and bake until cheeses have melted, about 15 minutes.
- Garnished with avocado and tomato.