- 4 small zucchini, ends trimmed
- 2 chicken sausage links
- 2 cups packed fresh basil leaves
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Cherry tomatoes
- Salt & pepper
- In a large skillet, cook the chicken sausage, over medium heat until cooked through 8-10 minutes.
- Use a vegetable spiralizer to spiralize zucchini into noodles.
- Combine the basil and garlic in a food processor and pulse until coarsely chopped. Slowly add the olive oil in while the food processor is on. Stop the machine and scrape down the sides of the food processor with a rubber spatula. Add the lemon juice and Parmesan cheese. Pulse until blended.
- Combine the zucchini noodles, chicken sausage and pesto. Toss until zucchini noodles are well coated. Top with tomatoes.