- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 pound cleaned large shrimp
- 3 ounces fully cooked chicken sausage, very thinly sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced into 1/4-inch thick rounds
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 1/2 cups corn kernels
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup dry white wine, such as Pinot Grigio
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a medium bowl, combine the Cajun seasoning, salt, and pepper. Add the shrimp and toss to coat.
- Place 4 large pieces of heavy-duty aluminum foil on a flat surface.
- Divide the sausage, zucchini, bell peppers, and corn among the foil pieces, placing the vegetables in the center of each. Top each with 6 shrimp; sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon of the parsley and 1 tablespoon of the basil.
- Drizzle each with 1 tablespoon of the wine and about 1/2 tablespoon of the oil. Fold each piece of the foil to form a packet, sealing tightly and leaving a little room inside for air to circulate in the packet.
- To cook, preheat the oven to 425F. Arrange the packets on a baking sheet and cook until the shrimp is cooked through and the vegetables are crisp-tender, 13 minutes. Open the packets slowly, being careful of the hot steam. Transfer the shrimp, vegetables, and sauce that has accumulated to individual bowls.