- 2 tablespoons of light sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 4-6 ounces uncooked soba noodles
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 green onions, chopped (separate green parts from white parts – you’ll use both)
- 3 cups chopped vegetables like carrots, red peppers, cabbage, mushrooms, or broccoli
- Shake the soy sauce, sesame oil and sugar together in a jar.
- Cook the noodles according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat the sesame oil in a large wok or skillet. Add the green onions (white parts) and vegetables to the hot pan. Stir fry until fork-tender, about 5 minutes. Add the cooked noodles and about half of the sauce – toss around in the hot pan to combine.