- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 3 bell peppers,
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- Guacamole (Check out my guacamole recipe on my blog!)
- Preheat oven to 375° and spray a large baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat about 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Add onion and cook until the onion is tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute more. Add ground beef and cook until no longer pink, about 5 minutes.
- Add chili powder, ground cumin, and paprika to beef mixture, then season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle bell peppers with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place the peppers, cut side up, in the baking dish and spoon meat mixture into each pepper. Top with cheese and bake until the cheese is melted and the peppers are crisp-tender, about 20 minutes.
- Top each pepper with lettuce, cheese and serve with guacamole.