- 4-5 large red cabbage leaves
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1-8 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- Taco toppings like lettuce, tomatoes and guacamole (I used my homemade guacamole recipe- Check out the recipe on my blog!)
- Salt & pepper
- In a large skillet, cook the ground turkey, over medium heat, breaking up the meat into small pieces, until cooked through 5-8 minutes. Drain any excess grease. Stir in the chili powder, cumin and tomato sauce. Bring the mixture to a simmer and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Scoop a spoonful of meat and sauce into each red cabbage leaf.
- Serve with any taco toppings of your choice.