- 1 15 ounce can chick peas, well drained
- 2 medium ripe avocados, cored and peeled
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 ½ tablespoons tahini
- 3 tablespoons lime, juiced
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin
- Salt & pepper
- Pulse chick peas, olive oil, tahini, lime juice, and garlic in a food processor until smooth, about 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste, add cumin and avocados and pulse mixture until smooth and creamy, about 1-2 minutes longer.
- Serve with pita chips, tortilla chips, pretzels, veggies or whatever your heart desires.