- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup 2% Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- dash of salt
- cinnamon and apple chunks
- strawberries and blueberries
- chocolate chips
- strawberries and chocolate chips
- strawberry unsweetened coconut
- anything healthy and delicious!
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place 12 pieces of parchment paper in muffin cups, or spray tin with cooking spray.
- Throw all the ingredients in the blender; blend until smooth about 1-2 minutes.
- Divide batter among prepared muffin cups. Sprinkle with toppings of your choice.
- Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool muffins in pan 5 minutes.