For balsamic vegetables
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herbs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 medium yellow squash, sliced
- 1 dry pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red onion, sliced
- ¼ cup Delallo pesto
- ½ pound pasta, gluten-free or whole wheat
- 115-ounce can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Drizzle balsamic vinegar
- Red pepper flakes, for serving
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spray 2 sheet pans with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, mustard, garlic, Italian herbs, and 1 teaspoon salt. Add 2 tablespoons oil and whisk.
- In a large bowl, add vegetables and dressing and toss to evenly coat. Spread vegetables out in an even layer onto prepared sheet pans. Roast for 30 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook according to the package directions, reserving a little water before draining.
- Combine the cooked pasta, pesto and beans adding 2 tablespoons of the reserved water as needed, toss with the roasted veggies, ¼ cup parmesan and toss well to coat. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and top with red pepper flakes.