- 1-pound pasta (I used gluten-free pasta!)
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 ears corn, cut from the cob
- 1-pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 ½ cups zucchini, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- ¾ cup homemade marinara sauce
- 6 tablespoons grated Pecorino Romano, plus more for serving
- Salt & pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add 2 teaspoons of the olive oil and garlic, and cook until golden and fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add the tomatoes and ¼ teaspoon salt and cook 3 minutes, until the tomatoes soften.
- Add the corn and zucchini and cook until tender crisp, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the marinara, season with salt and pepper and cook until heated through, about 1 minute.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to package directions then toss with the marinara and vegetables.
- Add the grated cheese, remaining teaspoon olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt and black pepper to taste and cook 1 minute.