- 1 small roasted beet
- 1 15-ounce can chickpeas, mostly drained
- 1 lemon, zested
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Once your beet is cooled and peeled, quarter it and place it in your food processor. Blend until only small bits remain.
- Add remaining ingredients except for olive oil and blend until smooth.
- Drizzle in olive oil as the hummus is mixing.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as needed, adding more salt, lemon juice, or olive oil if needed.