- ½ cup pumpkin seeds, roasted
- 4 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cups raw kale, ribs removed and leaves chopped
- 2 cups cabbage, finely sliced into ribbons
- 1 cup carrots, peeled and coarsely grated
- ½ cup cranberries
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven broiler on high. Evenly spread the pumpkin seeds over a baking sheet and place on the middle rack in the oven. Broil the seeds for about 1-2 minutes, checking frequently to avoid burning. Remove when evenly roasted and let cool.
- In a large mixing bowl mix together vinegar, oil, lemon juice, honey, salt, and pepper.
- Toss kale and cabbage in the dressing. Add carrots, cranberries, and roasted pumpkin seeds.