- 1-pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ medium onion, minced
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame seed oil
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- ¼ pound broccoli, cut into small florets
- Heat large pan, then add oil.
- 2Add onions and garlic. Cook till translucent. Add chicken and minced ginger. Cook for about 1 minutes till slightly brown.
- 3Add soy sauce, sesame oil, rice wine vinegar and hot sauce. Continue cooking till chicken is completely cooked.
- Add broccoli and stir in about 1-2 additional Tablespoons of water.
- Cover pan and allow broccoli to steam in pot till tender. About 1 minute.
- Serve over rice.