Ingredients for the bites
- 12 ounces fresh broccoli and cauliflower florets, about 3 cups
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 ounces buffalo wing sauce, about 1/3 cup
- 3 ounces dry bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon smoked paprika
Ingredients for the dip
- 1/4 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- Preheat toaster oven to 450°F. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray or line with a silpat.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oil and buffalo wing sauce. Add broccoli and cauliflower and stir until completely coated.
- In a dish combine the bread crumbs, parsley and paprika.
- A few pieces at a time, shake excess sauce off florets and dredge in crumbs until coated. Place on baking sheet.
- Lightly mist coated vegetables with cooking spray just before baking.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until florets are golden brown, crispy and can be pierced with a fork. Serve warm with yogurt blue cheese dip.
- To prepare dip whisk together the yogurt, lemon juice, vinegar, celery salt and pepper until combined. Stir in blue cheese crumbles.