- 1-pound uncooked chicken, cubed
- 1 cup uncooked brown rice
- 10 ounce can enchilada sauce
- 4 ounce can chopped green chilies
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup guacamole (Check out my homemade recipe on my blog!)
- 1 cup pico de gallo (Check out my homemade recipe on my blog!)
- Spray crock pot with non-stick spray and add the chicken, rice, enchilada sauce, green chilies, chicken broth, onion, cumin and salt. Stir to combine and cook on low for 5-6 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
- Serve topped with pico de gallo and guacamole.