- 2 sweet potatoes peeled and diced into 3/4-inch cubes
- 4 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1 ½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced into pieces
- 4 cups small broccoli florets
- ½ of a medium red onion, diced into chunks
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¾ teaspoons of each dried thyme, sage, parsley, and rosemary
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place sweet potatoes on a baking sheet, pour 1 tablespoon olive oil over top and toss to evenly coat. Spread into an even layer and roast in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove sweet potatoes from oven; add chicken pieces, broccoli florets, and red onion around sweet potatoes. Sprinkle with garlic and drizzle everything with remaining 3 tablespoons olive oil and toss with a spatula to evenly coat.
- Sprinkle evenly with thyme, sage, parsley, rosemary and 1 teaspoon salt and pepper. Toss again to evenly coat with seasonings and spread out evenly. Return to oven and roast about 16-20 minutes longer, tossing once halfway through, until chicken registers 165 degrees in center. Toss in cranberries.