- Boston bibb lettuce leaves
- 5 ounces sushi grade ahi tuna
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Wasabi sauce
- Place sea salt, black pepper, and sesame seeds in bowl.
- Roll tuna in sea salt, pepper, and sesame seeds, shaking off excess if necessary.
- Heat vegetable oil in sauté pan over medium high heat. Add tuna when pan is hot but not smoking and sear on both sides until desired doneness.
- Place ahi tuna on bibb lettuce and top with wasabi sauce.