- 1 ½ pounds of shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 orange bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 small red onion, sliced thin
- 1 ½ tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoon of chili powder
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon of onion powder
- ½ teaspoon of ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon of smoked paprika
- Tortillas, warmed
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine onion, bell pepper, shrimp, olive oil, salt and pepper and spices.
- Toss to combine.
- Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread shrimp, bell peppers, and onions on baking sheet.
- Cook at 450 degrees for about 8 minutes. Then turn oven to broil and cook for additional 2 minutes or until shrimp is cooked through.
- Squeeze juice from fresh lime over fajita mixture.
- Serve in warm tortillas.