- ½ head cauliflower, cut into bite-size florets (I used green cauliflower!)
- ½ head broccoli, cut into bite-size florets
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons roughly chopped fresh thyme leaves
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Toss the cauliflower and broccoli with the olive oil, garlic, and red pepper on a baking sheet; sprinkle with the salt and thyme and toss again. Roast until golden and tender, about 20 minutes.