- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1/2″ cubes
- 1 large red onion, diced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon smooth peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 4 cups cooked brown rice
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Spread sweet potatoes and red onions onto a large baking sheet. Drizzle with about 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and toss to coat. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the sweet potatoes are tender.
- Meanwhile, make chicken. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet. Season chicken all over with salt, pepper, garlic powder and ground ginger. Add chicken to skillet and cook for 6-8 minutes pre side, or until cooked through. Let rest for 10 minutes, then cut each breast into 1″ pieces.
- Make dressing. Whisk together garlic, soy sauce, peanut butter, honey and lime juice until evenly combined. Whisk in sesame oil and 1 tablespoon of olive oil until smooth.
- Divide rice between bowls. Top with sweet potatoes, chicken, avocado and baby spinach. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and drizzle dressing on top.