- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 large sweet potato, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 8-ounce salmon fillets, skin removed and cut in half
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Stir oil and salt together in a large bowl. Add sweet potato and toss to coat. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet and roast, stirring once, until almost tender, about 20 minutes.
- Rub any remaining mixture over the salmon pieces and add them to the baking sheet. Continue roasting until the sweet potato is tender and the salmon is just cooked through, 6 to 8 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, stir spinach into the warm rice. Cover and let stand until the spinach has wilted. To assemble, divide the rice mixture and the roasted sweet potato between 2 bowls. Top each bowl with a piece of salmon.