- 1 cup all-purpose or white whole wheat flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup non-fat Greek yogurt, drained if there’s any liquid
- handful baby spinach
- 2 ounces mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 8 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 4 large egg
- Strips bacon or pepperoni, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 450F. Place a silicone liner on a large baking sheet or spray with oil if using parchment.
- In a medium bowl combine the flour, baking powder and salt and whisk well.
- Add the yogurt and mix with a fork or spatula until well combined, it will look like small crumbles.
- Lightly dust flour on a work surface and remove dough from the bowl, knead the dough a few times until dough is tacky, about 20 turns.
- Divide into 4 equal balls about 3 oz each.
- Sprinkle a work surface and rolling pin with a little flour roll the dough out into thin ovals 7 to 8 inches in diameter and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Top with spinach, mozzarella and tomatoes, leaving the center open for the egg. Gently break an egg the center of each dough and finish with bacon or pepperoni.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, until the crust is golden, and the egg is set.