- 2 pounds salmon fillets
- 3 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 plum tomato, diced
- 2 avocados, cut into chunks
- Salt salmon while you start the salsa.
- Heat the oil in a sauté pan large enough to cook the salmon fillets. Pat the salmon dry with paper towels. Lay the salmon down on the hot pan skin side down. Adjust the heat so the fish is sizzling. Let the salmon cook for a total of 6 to 10 minutes, depending on how thick it is and how well you like your salmon.
- Meanwhile, put the onion and lime juice into a large bowl and add the garlic, diced tomato, and avocado. Add salt to taste.
- Remove the salmon from the pan with a spatula; it should come right up and place it crispy side up on the plate.
- Top with avocado salsa.
- Serve over rice, pasta, or greens.