- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- ½ cup vertically sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 avocados, peeled and diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons lower-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- Cooking spray
- 2 6-ounce tuna steaks
- Salt & pepper
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Combine soy sauce and brown sugar in a small bowl, stirring until brown sugar dissolves. Reserve 1 tablespoon soy sauce mixture. Heat a grill pan over high heat. Coat pan evenly with cooking spray. Add steaks to pan; cook 2 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness, basting steaks frequently with soy mixture. Remove steaks from grill pan; drizzle with reserved 1 tablespoon soy mixture.
- Top tuna with avocado salsa.
- Serve over rice, pasta, or greens.