- 6 peeled hard boiled eggs
- 1 ripe avocado peeled and pit removed
- 1½ teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 2-3 tablespoons mayonnaise (I used light!)
- ⅛ teaspoon ground mustard
- Salt & pepper
- Cut eggs lengthwise and remove yolks. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine egg yolks, avocado, lime juice, mayonnaise, and ground mustard. Mash using two forks until nice and creamy. Alternatively you can add all the ingredients in a food processor and blend. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add mixture into egg whites with a spoon.