- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 8 ounce mini mozzarella balls
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil leaves
- You will need 16 4” bamboo skewers
- Prepare your balsamic reduction first by pouring 1 cup of balsamic vinegar into a small saucepan over medium low heat.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until vinegar has reduced to about half a cup (this will take about 15 minutes or so).
- Allow balsamic reduction to cool before drizzling over your caprese skewers.
- To prepare caprese skewers, spear the top of one tomato and slide it up 1” from the top of the skewer.
- Take a small basil leaf and fold it in half. Spear the basil leaf and slide it up against the tomato.
- Repeat with a mozzarella ball, and then repeat with another tomato, basil leaf, and mozzarella ball.
- Drizzle with balsamic reduction.