- 1 8-ounce package light cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 16-ounce cans refried beans
- ½ 1-ounce package taco seasoning mix
- 5 drops hot pepper sauce
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- 1 8-ounce package shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 8-ounce package shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Jalapeno chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, blend the cream cheese and sour cream. Mix in the refried beans, taco seasoning, hot pepper sauce, parsley, green onions, ½ the Cheddar cheese and ½ the Monterey Jack cheese. Transfer the mixture to an 8×12 inch baking dish. Top with remaining Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses.
- Bake in the preheated oven 20 to 30 minutes, until cheese is slightly browned.