- 2 cans 8-ounce pillsbury crescent dinner rolls
- 2 packages 8-ounce light cream cheese softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 cup sugar divided
- 2 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Using a hand mixer or a kitchen aid, beat together the cream cheese, vanilla, partially beaten egg, and ½ cup sugar until smooth.
- Mix together ½ cup sugar and 2 tablespoons cinnamon. Set aside.
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray and sprinkle ¼ cup of your cinnamon sugar mixture evenly into the bottom of the 9×13.
- On a piece of parchment paper, roll out your crescent dinner roll dough into a big 9×13 square and press the seams together so the dough is completely sealed. Set the dough in the bottom of your 9×13 baking dish on top of the cinnamon sugar.
- Spread the cheesecake evenly on top of your dough and unroll the other can of crescent dough and place on top also making sure that the seams are completely sealed.
- Sprinkle the top with the remaining ¼ cup of cinnamon sugar mixture and bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.