- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1-pound fresh wild salmon fillet cut in 4 pieces
- 12-ounce asparagus ends trimmed cut 1-inch
- 1 cup rice cooked
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Combine the soy sauce and honey in a plastic bag.
- Add the salmon and mix to coat. Refrigerate for 15 minutes
- Preheat oven 450F.
- Remove salmon, reserving the marinade.
- Toss asparagus with oil and season with salt. Transfer asparagus to a large sheet pan along with the salmon skin side down and cook until tender and cooked through, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the marinade in a small pot, bring to a boil and simmer on low until thickened and reduced by half, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Spray a large skillet with oil. Cook the rice.
- Serve salmon and asparagus over rice.
- Top with sesame seeds or roasted chickpeas.