- 1-pound Italian chicken sausage
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 1 carrot diced
- 2 cups pasta
- 1 24-ounce jar tomato sauce
- Parmesan cheese to taste
- Salt & pepper
- In a large skillet, brown sausage over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes or until cooked through. Move cooked sausage to a plate.
- Add to the same skillet, chopped onion, bell pepper and carrot and cook over medium heat. Season with salt and black pepper. Cover and cook until vegetables are tender, about 7-8 minutes.
- While vegetables are sautéing, cook pasta according to package instructions. Place pasta in boiling water, cover and cook for about 7 minutes for al dente.
- When the vegetables are done, add cooked pasta, tomato sauce, and cooked sausage to the skillet, and stir well.