- 1-pound ground turkey
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- cayenne pepper to taste, optional
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1 cup refried beans
- 1 cup red salsa
- 3 cups Mexican blend shredded cheese
- 4 Roma tomatoes diced
- Lettuce chopped
- Guacamole (Check out my homemade recipe!)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, and spray with cooking spray.
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat and spray it with cooking spray. Add ground meat and spices, and brown and crumble until cooked through. Drain meat if needed/desired.
- Spread ¼ cup refried beans evenly over four tortillas and place them on the prepared baking sheet. Evenly spread meat over beans. Sprinkle ¼ cup cheese over the meat, and drizzle with about two tablespoons of red salsa.
- Place another tortilla on top and spread 2 tablespoons of salsa evenly over that one. Sprinkle ¼ cup cheese over the salsa.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8-12 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Top pizza with lettuce, tomato and guacamole.