- 8 ounces pasta
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup red onion, finely diced
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 salmon fillet
- ¼ teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1-pound Roma tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt & pepper
- Cook pasta in boiling water according to the package directions. Drain, reserving pasta water. Toss pasta with 1 teaspoon olive oil. Keep it warm.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the onions. Cook and stir until softened. Add red pepper flakes, oregano, and salmon. Break up the salmon with a spatula as it cooks. Stir in dill, chopped tomatoes, and wine; bring to a boil. Turn heat to low. Simmer for 10 minutes; season with salt and pepper. Add some reserved pasta water if the sauce gets dry.
- Top pasta with salmon and tomato sauce.
- Garnish with Parmesan cheese.