For the salad
- 2 ½ cups pasta
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves
- ¼ cup sweet onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 avocados, peeled, seeded and diced
- 15 ounce can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 ½ cups cherry tomatoes, halved
For the Dressing
- 1 lemon juiced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon Mustards
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- Salt & pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Drain pasta and set aside.
- Place spinach in a food processor and pulse a few times until they are finely diced. Add to a medium bowl.
- Stir in the garlic, onion, tomatoes, avocado, and beans. Add the cooked pasta and stir to combine.
- Make dressing and pour over the top. Toss to coat.
- Refrigerate for 15-20 minutes to allow flavors combine.