- 8-ounce cream cheese softened
- 3 green onions thinly sliced
- 3 jalapeños seeded diced
- 8 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 8-ounce shredded pepper jack cheese
- 4-ounce shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 48 Tostitos Scoops! tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together cream cheese, green onions, jalapeños, bacon, pepper jack and cheddar cheese.
- Spoon filling into Tostitos Scoops! – about a teaspoon each.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.