- 3 cups diced butternut squash
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil divided
- 1-2 chipotle peppers in adobo diced
- ½ cup diced red onions
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 avocado
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 6-8 corn tortillas
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a bowl toss together squash, 1 tablespoon olive oil, paprika and salt. Bake in preheated oven on aluminum foil lined baking sheet for 20-25 minutes or until soft.
- Heat pan over medium heat and add 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add red onions and chipotle peppers. Cook for a couple mins and add the black beans. Add cumin and salt. Cook for a few minutes, mixing occasionally.
- In a blender or food processor combine avocado, lime juice and 1 tablespoon olive oil. Blend until smooth. Add salt to taste.
- Heat corn tortillas on skillet for 10-20 seconds per side.
- Top tortillas with squash, black beans, avocado crema, and squeeze of lime juice.