- 1 ½ tablespoons avocado oil, divided
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- ½ pound chicken thighs, cut into 1″ pieces
- 1 small yellow onion diced
- 1 small carrot chopped
- ½ pound asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1″ pieces
- 12 ounces riced cauliflower
- 1 ½ tablespoon gluten free tamari
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- Sriracha for serving
- Salt & pepper
- Beat eggs, set aside. Cut chicken into 1″ pieces. Chop onion and carrot. Trim ends of asparagus and cut into 1″ pieces.
- Heat a large frying pan OR Wok over medium heat. Add ½ tablespoon of the avocado oil. Once hot, add beaten eggs.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes until eggs are set. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add another ½ tablespoon of avocado oil to the pan and turn the heat up to medium high. Once hot, add the cubed chicken plus a pinch of kosher salt and some pepper. Allow to cook undisturbed for 2-3 minutes then use a spatula or wooden spoon to move the chicken around the pan to continue cooking until chicken is just about cooked through (about another 4-5 minutes).
- Remove cooked chicken from pan and set aside.
- Add remaining ½ tablespoon of avocado oil. Once hot, add chopped onion, carrot and asparagus. Cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add cauliflower rice and continue cooking until cauli rice has softened.
- Add cooked egg and chicken back to pan along with tamari and freshly ground pepper. Continue cooking 1-2 minutes until everything is well mixed and warmed through.
- Remove from heat, finish with toasted sesame oil.
- Serve topped with Sriracha.