- 1-pound ground turkey meat
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella
- 4 cloves garlic grated
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon red crushed chili pepper flakes, optional
- 1 crumbled bouillon cube, optional
- 1 cup fresh chopped parsley divided
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 medium zucchinis, spiralized
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce of your choice (I used Franks!)
- Salt & pepper
- In a large bowl, combine ground turkey, grated garlic, Italian seasoning, bouillon cube, red chili pepper flakes, chopped parsley and black pepper. Mix well with your hands or fork and form medium balls. Arrange on a plate and set aside.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Cook the meatballs for 8-10 minutes on all sides, until browned and cooked through. While cooking, baste the meatballs with the mix of butter and juices. Remove to a clean plate and set aside.
- In the same skillet melt remaining tablespoon butter; then add lemon juice, hot sauce, minced garlic, and red pepper flakes (if you want). Add the zucchini noodles and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring regularly, until zucchini is done but still crisp and juices have reduced a bit.