For the Sauce:
- ¼ cup all-natural creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons gluten free soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- ½ tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
For the Stir Fry:
- 3 medium sweet potatoes peeled
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil divided
- 1-pound organic chicken breast cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 ½ cups broccoli florets
- 1 large red bell pepper sliced into thin strips
- Salt & pepper
- In a medium bowl whisk together the peanut butter, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, sriracha, honey, sesame oil and almond milk until smooth. Set aside.
- Cut the ends off the sweet potato and then use your spiralizer to spiralize it; if you don’t have a spiralizer you can use a julienne peeler to make the noodles. Set noodles aside.
- Next season the chicken pieces with salt and pepper. Heat ½ tablespoon of sesame oil in a large skillet or saucepan over medium high heat. Once oil is hot, add chicken pieces and cook for 4-6 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Add in the other ½ tablespoon of sesame oil to the skillet along with broccoli florets and red pepper strips. Stir-fry for about 5 minutes until the broccoli is a little tender, then add in sweet potato noodles and cook for 1-2 minutes longer. Next add in peanut sauce and chicken; stirring to coat veggies.
- Reduce heat to medium low and cook for another few minutes until sweet potato noodles are al dente.