- 1 ½ pounds salmon fillet, cut into 1″ cubes
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce divided
- 2 cups mushrooms sliced
- 1 tablespoon garlic crushed & divided
- 1 tablespoon ginger minced & divided
- 2 teaspoon sesame oil divided
- Juice of ½ lemon
- ¼ cup green onion, chopped
- ½ tablespoon sesame seeds
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine salmon with 2 tablespoons soy sauce and let marinate while you are getting other ingredients ready.
- Preheat large deep skillet or a non-stick wok on low-medium heat and add 1 teaspoon sesame oil. Add salmon, ½ tablespoon garlic, ½ tablespoon ginger and cook for 8-10 minutes or until fish is cooked through, stirring occasionally. Transfer to a medium bowl and set aside.
- Increase heat to medium-high and add remaining sesame oil to the skillet. Add mushrooms, 1 tbsp soy sauce, ½ tablespoon garlic, ½ tablespoon ginger and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.