- 2 teaspoon unrefined coconut oil
- medium-large sweet potato
- 3 handfuls spinach
- 2 large eggs
- Parmesan cheese
- Salt & pepper
- Cut the sweet potato with a spiral slicer.
- Heat your oil in a 9- to 10-inch cast iron skillet or oven-safe pan over medium heat. Once the oil is hot, place the sweet potato in the pan and season with salt and pepper. Cook until just tender, about 8-12 minutes.
- While the sweet potato cooks, set a rack in the upper two-thirds of the oven and preheat the broiler on high.
- Once the sweet potato is just tender, add the spinach and stir quickly for 30-60 seconds, until the greens barely begin to wilt. Spread the sweet potato and spinach mixture evenly in the pan and make 2 wells for the eggs. Crack the eggs one at a time into each well. Let them cook, undisturbed, for about 2-3 minutes, until the white just starts to set and turn opaque.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the top of the greens mixture and place the pan under the broiler, watching closely, until eggs are cooked to your liking.