Did you know lobster meat is a great source of protein, providing 28 grams of protein per cup? I don’t know about you, but that makes me feel better about eating pizza!
Total: 50 minutes
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 35 minutes
Yield: 4 – 6 servings
- 1-pound cooked lobster meat (Order here: Lobster Online)
- 1 uncooked 12-inch pizza shell
- ¾ cup basil pesto (See my healthy alternative recipe below!)
- 4 tablespoons chevre cheese (I used Vermont Creamery goat cheese!)
- ½ red bell pepper, diced
- 4-ounces mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1 cup basil
- 1 clove garlic
- ¼ cup grated parmesan
- 2 ½ tablespoons olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a food processor pulse basil, garlic, parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper until smooth. Slowly add the olive oil while pulsing.
- Place pizza dough on pizza stone or pan and spread on the basil pesto.
- Top with the chevre cheese, mozzarella cheese, red bell peppers, and lobster.
- Bake for 35 minutes.