Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup almond milk
- ¼ teaspoon each garlic powder
- 1 head cauliflower
- ¾ cup hot sauce (I used Frank’s!)
- Shredded cabbage or slaw
- Shredded cheddar cheese (I used Cabot cheddar cheese!)
- Salt & pepper
- 2 avocados
- 1 clove garlic
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup water
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ lime, juiced
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Whisk flour, almond milk, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Dip cauliflower pieces in the batter and let excess drip off. Place on parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake on an upper rack for 15-20 minutes until lightly crisped.
- Gently toss the baked cauliflower in a bowl with the hot sauce. Return to pan. Bake for another 5-10 minutes.
- For the avocado crema mix all ingredients in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Toss the slaw with some of the avocado crema until it’s nice and creamy.
- Fill each tortilla with slaw, cauliflower, a drizzle of avocado crema, and cheddar cheese.