- 6 mushroom caps
- 2 large handfuls of arugula
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tomato, cut into small slices
- 1 cup mozzarella shredded cheese
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- ½ lemon, juiced
- Salt & pepper
- Remove the stems and insides of mushroom caps.
- In a food processor, puree arugula leaves and whole garlic cloves. Add olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper, then puree again.
- Put mushrooms on a baking pan. Spread the arugula mixture onto the insides of mushroom caps. Add a small spoonful of tomato sauce and a slice of tomato to each mushroom. Put cheese on top of each one.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes.